Below you will find detailed information about what are the Cookies, what kind of Cookies use this website, how you can disable them in your browser and how to specifically block the installation of Cookies Of third parties.
- What are cookies?
Our Cookies These are files that websites or applications install on the user's browser or device (smartphone, tablet or connected television) during their tour of the pages of the site or through the application, and are used to store information about their visit.
- Ensure that web pages can work correctly.
- Store preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know the user's browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages the user has visited or how long they have stayed on the website.
Use of El Cookies allows you to optimize navigation, adapting the information and services offered to the interests of the user, to provide a better experience whenever you visit the website.
- Typology, purpose and operation
Our Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session cookies o permanent. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second ones expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified on the website) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on your objective, The Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Strictly necessary (technical): They are those essential for the proper functioning of the page. They are usually generated when the user accesses the website or logs in to it and they are used to identify them on the website with the following objectives:
- Keep the user identified so that, if you leave the website, the browser or the device and at another time re-access said website, you will continue to be identified, thus facilitating your navigation without having to identify yourself again.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services or areas of the website.
- Performance: They are used to improve the browsing experience and optimize the operation of the website, such as storing service settings, or storing the purchase made in a shopping cart.
- Advertising: Are those that collect information about the ads shown to users of the website. They can be of two types:
- Anonymous: They only collect information about the advertising spaces displayed on the website, regardless of the user who accesses the website, that is, without expressly identifying them.
- Customized: They collect personal information from the user of the website by a third party, for the personalization of said advertising spaces.
- Geo-location: These Cookies are used to find out in which country or region the user is when accessing a website service in order to offer content or services appropriate to their location.
- Of analytics: They collect information about the user's browsing experience on the website, usually anonymously, although sometimes they also allow the user to be uniquely and unequivocally identified in order to obtain reports on the interests of users in the services offered. the website.
- Cookies used on this website
Below is a table with the Cookies used on this website, incorporating a criterion of "level of intrusiveness" supported on a scale of 1 to 3, in which:
1 level: corresponds to Strictly necessary cookies for the provision of the service requested by the user.
2 level: corresponds to Performance cookies (anonymous) necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, of which it is only necessary to inform about their existence.
3 level: corresponds to Cookies managed by third parties that allow the monitoring of the user through websites of which CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL, is not the owner. They usually correspond to Advertising cookies or analytics where the user is identified in a unique and obvious way.
AS AN EXAMPLE:
|Table of cookies used|
|Jsessionid||Session||Technical Assistant||Maintain a user's session||1 level|
|_utma||2 years.||Analysis||Internal measurement with Google Analytics||3 level|
|_utmb||30 minutes||Analysis||Internal measurement with Google Analytics||3 level|
|_utmc||Session||Analysis||Internal measurement with Google Analytics||3 level|
|_utmz||6 months||Analysis||Internal measurement with Google Analytics and AdWords||3 level|
If the user so wishes, it is possible to stop accepting the Cookies browser, or stop accepting the Cookies of a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the "Options" or "Preferences" of the browser menu.
The configuration of the navigator, for example:
Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Other third party tools, available online, that allow users to detect the Cookies on each website you visit and manage its deactivation (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement).
- What happens when you disable Cookies?
Some functionalities and services may be disabled or have a different behavior than expected, such as remaining identified, keeping purchases in the "shopping cart" in an electronic commerce service or receiving information directed to their location, among others.
- Update of the Cookies Policy
CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL, can modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative and regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically.
When there are significant changes in this Cookies PolicyIt will be communicated to users either through the web or through email to registered users.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to keep track of your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services related to website activity and Internet use. Google may transmit said information to third parties when required by law, or when said third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data available to Google.