Carefully read the following legal notice regarding the website of CERIUM TECNOLOGIAS, SL (www.cerium.es). CERIUM TECNOLOGIAS, SL, is a leading company in the integration of telecommunications technologies.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website https://www.cerium.es (hereinafter, the website) owned by CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL, with CIF B – 40507238, and address at Calle Lauria, nº 19, 4th floor, doors B1 and B2; 46002 from Valencia.
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users.
Users are recommended to carefully read this Legal Notice periodically, since the conditions of use thereof, contained in the aforementioned Notice, may be modified.
- Navigation, access and security
The Owner is not responsible for damages of any kind that may be caused to Users by the use of other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which the Website has been designed. website.
- Obligations of the user
4.1 Obligation to make correct use of the website
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user of the same, and in general, any type of action to the detriment of CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL is prohibited. , and contrary to this Legal Notice.
The user agrees to use this service without incurring in activities that may be considered illicit or illegal, that infringe the rights of CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL, or third parties, or that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website or prevent the normal use of it by other users.
The use of this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes is prohibited, specifically and without limitation:
1) Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) Carry out, using the contents of this website, any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.
3) Introducing computer viruses, defective files or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations to the content or systems accessible through this website.
The information that appears in this website is the one in force on the date of its last update. The Owner reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information in this website.
- Intellectual property
All the information contained in this web page, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protection rights contained in Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law. These rights belong exclusively to CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL, or its licensors, therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication, as well as any type of assignment, of all or part of the content of this site, is expressly excluded. and in general of any object that, according to current legislation, is protected by intellectual property regulations.
All the content of the web and all the content available through the products and services of the Owner including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and arrangement ( the "Content") are the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors, with all rights reserved.
No part of the Website Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any way or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Headline. You may not upload or republish Web Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or integrate the information in databases or compilation. Any other use of the Website Content is strictly prohibited.
The content of this page should not be used for public dissemination or commercial purposes, and should not be modified without the prior written consent of the Owner.
All trademarks, logos and anagrams shown on this site are the property of CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL, or third party companies. The use, without prior consent, of any element of this website that is subject to protection in accordance with current legislation on industrial property is expressly prohibited. In particular, trademarks, trade names, store signs, denominations, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to the Holder may not be used.
- Cookies Policy
If you want to know our Cookies policy, read our COOKIES POLICY carefully.
The user who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to that of CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL, must comply with the conditions that are detailed below without ignorance of them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
1) The link will only link to the home page or main page but will not be able to reproduce it in any way (in-line links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.).
2) It will be prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable and current legislation at all times, to establish frames or frameworks of any type that surround this page or allow the visualization of the contents through Internet addresses other than those of the same and, in any case, when they are displayed together with content unrelated to it in such a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or content; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
3) No type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL, its employees or about the activities it develops will be made from the page that introduces the link.
4) In no case will it be stated on the page where the link is located that CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL has given its consent for its insertion or that, in any other way, it sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the sender's services.
5) The use of any denominative, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive of CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL, within the sender's page is prohibited except in the cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL, and provided that In these cases, a direct link to the website of CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL is allowed, in the manner established in this clause.
6) The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and may not in any case have or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (i) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL subscribes, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, manifestations or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (iii) are inappropriate or not pertinent to the activity of CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL, due to the location, content and theme of the sender's website.
In any case, CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL, reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and demand their withdrawal when they do not meet the conditions required in this section.
The user will be solely responsible for the infractions that may be incurred, or for the damages that may be caused to third parties due to the improper or illegitimate use of the website.
CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL, will not be responsible for possible damages or losses that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of electronic or computer systems, motivated by causes beyond the control of the company. , of delays or blockages in the use of said systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or in other electronic systems.
CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL, does not guarantee the veracity nor is it responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this web page.
In the same way, CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL, is not responsible for the content, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links (links), directly or indirectly, through the website, except in those cases provided for in article 17 of Law 34/2002, of July 12, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). In the event that a user considers that there is a linked site with illicit or inappropriate content, they must inform CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL, following the procedure established in section 9 of this Legal Notice.
The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL, and the individuals and entities that own the pages to which they give access, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL, with the demonstrations, contents or services provided. through them. CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL, reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on its website.
CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL, is not aware of the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, is not responsible for damage caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error or uselessness of the same or for any other damage that not directly attributable to it.
CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL, disclaims responsibility for the "cookies" that third parties may install on the hard drive of the user's computer.
For any communication that is necessary, you must send an email to email@example.com, or send a written communication to CERIUM TECNOLOGÍAS, SL, Calle Lauria, nº 19, piso 4, B1-B2, 46002 Valencia.
- Jurisdiction and applicable legislation
The terms and conditions that govern this website and all relationships that may arise are safeguarded by Spanish law.
Any dispute that may arise from the access or use of this website will be the jurisdiction of the courts of Valencia.
Copyright © pictures
Some of the images used are: «Designed by evening_tao / Freepik» «Designed by rawpixel.com / Freepik» «Designed by vectorpouch / Freepik» «Designed by Evening_tao / Freepik» «Designed by evening_tao / Freepik» «Designed by onlyyouqj / Freepik » «Designed by Yanalya / Freepik» «Designed by 4045 / Freepik» «Designed by jannoon028 / Freepik» «Designed by Photoduet / Freepik» «Designed by fanjianhua / Freepik» «Designed by tirachard / Freepik»